- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Ecampus Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
Career Services hosts a variety of Career Fairs, Employer Info Sessions, and Seminars/Programs each term. To view basic information about these events, go to our public Calendar.
Career Services Events:
- Career Fairs - Each term Career Services and other OSU departments offer career fairs for our current students and alumni.
- Employer Info Sessions - Every year, Career Services facilitates Employer Information Sessions on or near campus, often in conjunction with On-Campus Interviewing or Career Fairs.
- Seminars, Speed Mock Interviews, and Events - Our staff annually deliver many seminars on a range of employment, internship, and graduate school topics some designed for a broad audience to specialized programs for specific populations.
- Online Seminars/Presentations - Need a seminar right now? Get 24/7 access to seminars on job and internship topics and to videos featuring employer and graduate school recruiters. Stay tuned--we are continuously adding new videos.
Who Should Attend:
These events are open, with rare exceptions, to all students, postdocs and alumni.