- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Ecampus Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Learn more about Career Services at Oregon State University...
Mission: To empower, support, and nurture OSU students and alumni in their exploration and pursuit of lifelong career success and meaningful employment in a diverse world.
Values: Explore, Educate, Empower, Engage - All of which leads to… Excellence
- Guide students and alumni as they explore their unique self (interests, values, personality, skills) as well as occupational possibilities.
- Educate students, alumni, and the OSU campus communities on the lifelong nature of career development, and as well as skills and strategies for identifying meaningful employment.
- Empower students to pursue authentic and rewarding careers, and challenge them to become global and productive citizens.
- Engage students and alumni with employers and experiential opportunities that help them reach their professional goals.
- Overall, promote excellence among OSU students and alumni through our Employer Relations and Career Development initiatives.
B008 Kerr Administration Building (basement)
Assistance with resumes, cover letters or using Beaver Careers.